|Posted by Prime Linkages Ltd on September 19, 2017 at 7:45 AM||comments (1)|
What has been done to make your stay abroad easier?
1. Training –follow the tips
2. Appointment of a labor liaison officer at the Uganda Embassy in Saudi Arabia (11 Hassan Bin Nooman, Al Worood Dist. P.O.Box 94344 Riyadh 11693, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. I addition to number above, call the Embassy on +966 54 990 0064, +966 11 454 4910, +966 11 454 9264
4. Online reporting form (demonstration) when you fill the form and send, it goes directly to the desk of the liaison officer.
5. A tracking number will be given to you at the time of signing on the job contract.
Some signs of stressful dangerous situations
1. Denial of food
2. Denial of decent sleeping facilities e.g. car garage, advances by men/boys of the house including staring at you, trying to touch you in anyway.
3. Delay in payments.
4. The members of the house borrowing your salary
5. Being granted day offs where all the facilities are closed and have no one to escort you to town
6. They must know the city and the physical address of where they are and should be given clear distance from the Embassy and nearby police station.
7. Saudi Arabia has six cities Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Dammam, Medina, Hofuf
8. Ensure that every batch that is going must register, appoint a leader to create a whatsapp group so that they all keep in touch.